Two roundtable discussions organized in cooperation with the Robert Triffin International Foundation, the RTI Report, “Managing Global Liquidity as a Global Public Good”, will be officially presented.
Includes participation of the report’s authors, Bernard Snoy, André Icard, and Philip Turner.
By invitation only.
- Alfonso IOZZO: Vice Chairman, RTI – Former Managing Director, San Paolo IMI
- André ICARD: Former Deputy General Manager, BIS
- Bernard SNOY : Chairman, RTI
- Hung TRAN: Non-resident Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council – Former Executive Managing Director, Institute of International Finance
- Jack BOORMAN: Senior Fellow, Emerging Markets Fellow, former Director of Policy Development and Review Department, IMF
- Jolanta WYSOCKA: CEO, Mountain Pacific Asset Management
- Joseph GAGNON: SeniorFellow, Peterson Institute of International Economics
- Marc UZAN: Executive Director, Reinventing Bretton Woods Committee
- Philip TURNER: Former Deputy Head of the Monetary and Economic Department, BIS
- Rolf STRAUCH: Chief Economist, ESM
- Yide QIAO: Vice Chairman and Secretary General, Shanghai Development Research Foundation