Connectivity and Regional Integration in Central Asia and Caucasus: What’s New?
Washington D.C., USA
April 13, 2019
This meeting provided an opportunity for experts from China and the West to exchange building and share ideas. The focus of conversations was on China’s Belt and Road Initiative, BRICS, globalisation and the world economy.
- Barbara BANKI: Head of Unit at DG NEAR A3
- Bruno BALVARENA: Managing Director for Central Asia, EBRD
- Evgeny VINOKUROV: Chief Economist, Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development
- Harinder KOHLI: President and CEO, Centennial Group and Emerging Markets Forum
- Jihad AZOUR: Director of Central Asia and Middle East Department, IMF
- Marco CAVALIERE: Head of Bilateral Cooperation, SNB
- Mattia ROMANI: Managing Director, EBRD
- Paul GRUENWALD: Global Chief Economist, S&P
- Sudip CHATTERJEE: Head of Global Capital Markets, Euroclear
- Theresa SABONIS HELF: Professor of National Security Strategy at the National War College