This panel was held to celebrate the publication by RBWC of a commemorative volume entitled: Bretton Woods: The next 70 Years. This publication, which presents contributions from close to 70 experts, authorities and officials worldwide and includes a forward by Christine Lagarde, is meant to stimulate forward-looking debate about the future of the international financial system. Seminar participants had the opportunity to hear from some of the contributors to this volume and discuss the wide range of views presented in this unprecedented publication.
- Amar BHATTACHARYA: The Brookings Institution, Senior Fellow
- Bozkurt ARAN: Director of TEPAV Center for Multilateral Trade Studies
- Domenico LOMBARDI: The Centre for International Governance Innovation, CIGI and Director of the Global Economy Program
- Marc UZAN: Executive Director of Reinventing Bretton Woods Committee
- Vasuki SHASTRY: Global Head, Public Affairs, Standard Chartered Bank